Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THank YOU II


Every day in my life
I am amazed with the things that happen
Thought I am strong enough
Only on the contrary
Just when I thought, I am strong
Damn, I have been wrong
When I thought, I am so down and under the weather
The unexpected always turn out the sunshine
Indeed, everyday in my life, unpredictable
Unexpectable
Admirable
Detestable
Understandable
Displeasurable
Bearable
Emotional ....

As all come and go in my life
Leaving marks, scars and broken pieces
Your presence may have eventually killed the faith ....

I empowered the pain
Endured the gruelling beatings
I overcame the force of EVIL
Virtues stand stall still
I crushed DEATH in the ring of LIFE
With this victory, I am a proud SURVIVOR
Whatever situations
However the scenarios
Whoever
The contributions
The attributes
Undeniable
From the bottom of my heart
I say
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment