Friday, March 18, 2011

"I"

I dun earn millions, so am not millionaire
I have tantrums, so am temperamental
I dun have fancy stuff, so am out-dated n out-fashioned
I have opinions, so am opinionated
I dun have lots of money, so am poor
I have an ordinary job, so am not a professional
I dun have degree, master, pHD, so am stupid
I am honest, so am sarcastic
I dunno all the facts, so am ignorant
I am kind heart, so am just been foolish
I made mistakes, so am incompetent
I hurt myself, so am careless
I misinterpret, so am judgemental
I didn't smile, so am angry
I closed my eyes, so am asleep
I remained happy, so am without worries ....

There is so much can be said, interpreted, judged about "I"
That is if one dun care enough to know more than "I"

Let all the "I"s be unified as a whole
WHat you see and know, will be the better gauge of a Human Being.

No comments:

Post a Comment