Monday, April 5, 2010

F.E.A.R.L.O.V.E.J.O.Y.P.A.I.N.H.E.A.R.T.A.C.H.E.P.E.A.C.E.H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S.P.A.T.I.E.N.C.E.H.O.P.E













In the midst of deep thinking, a thought flashes through, making one pause a moment, thinking through further, beyond the needs, manifestation of doubts and uncertainties..........
The fear that has been under the lids, assured by words endlessly, by gestures and actions, somehow has crept to the surface, breathing the fresh air, causing anxieties.............
Experiences that once haunted, pain that has been killing and suffocating, the fear that has been suppressed by happiness, now unleashed from within, hungry for justice.......
There is no longer the peace that one yearns, the existence of bliss slowly slips away, replaced by cloud of doubt, the upheaval of emotions that is racing to the surface.......
F.E.A.R.L.O.V.E.J.O.Y.P.A.I.N.H.E.A.R.T.A.C.H.E.P.E.A.C.E.H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S

Every single thought, emotions, feelings, passions that fulfills the desires and needs of love, family, friends, and all the inter-personal relationship that exists comes alive and heightened........
The nervous system breaking down, the system collapses in the face of fear, insecurity, the physical entities suffers simultaneously, and the mind infested by the fretful dilemmatic.......
Y.E.S.N.O.P.E.R.H.A.P.S.M.A.Y.B.E.O.K.A.Y.N.O.T.R.I.G.H.T.W.R.O.N.G.O.H.G.O.S.H

Will someone ever see the changes in a person, notice, realize, and question the drasticness, or take it for granted that as time goes, changes are really just another phase of life, just the way it is......
Will someone take great precaution to question, and find solutions, rectify, change it to the better, before it takes the toil on all affected individual, that madness and insanity.........
H.M.M.D.O.U.B.T.A.S.S.U.R.A.N.C.E.P.R.O.M.I.S.E.T.R.U.S.T.B.E.L.I.E.V.E.K.N.O.W

Anyone's thought is as good as everyone's thoughts, for the environment has nurtured similiarities in the culturistic way of thinking, and though one may not like to be included, it is just inevitable.......
Take a good look at oneself in the mirror, see that reflection, put a hand on the heart and ask oneself, and honestly, reflect upon the actions, past and now, and in the near future, it is comparable........
G.R.A.T.I.T.U.D.E.A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E.M.A.G.N.I.T.U.D.E.G.R.A.N.T.E.D.G.I.V.I.N.G

Negative actions, negative thoughts, pessimism, always supercedes the needs of positive growth, rules over the optimism, for the innate desire to gain, to receive than to give is greater.......
Often many asked and seek answers that are written all over their own heart, soul, body and mind, the experiential dimension, and it is just a curious wonder, why one does not see it any clearer.......
C.O.N.S.C.I.O.U.S.C.O.N.S.C.I.E.N.C.E.S.U.B.L.I.M.I.A.L.D.E.N.I.A.L.A.P.P.R.O.V.A.L

No comments:

Post a Comment