Friday, March 19, 2010

SIMPLY Simple

Simply simple ...

A house called a home
A view looking out the city below.





Sipping wine
Sharing a dream divine.



Holding hands
Having plans.




Sitting back
Just relaxed.




Having coffee/tea talks
Of anything that comes into thoughts.




Looking into your eyes
And my heart melt like ice.





Stealing a kiss
Moments never to miss.




Whispering into your ears
I love you so dear.




Simply simple ...
Having the pleasures in life that money can't buy
Making memories, as time quickly pass us by;
Spending time with you, with this love so precious
Having your company, that is ever so gracious;
Wealth and success is not the ambition of my life
Wealth by virtue, and health, I strive;
That I will grow old with you, happy forever
We will be happily together;
Till death to us part
"I Love YOU" from the bottom of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment